Using robots and the tools of robotics, we’ve developed an innovative curriculum that integrates the STEM disciplines (Science Technology Engineering Math) to better prepare learners to understand the connections between each discipline and to apply their knowledge in engaging, creative, and collaborative ways. Now available in six languages (English, Spanish, Chinese, Swahili, Portuguese, and Korean) and being disseminated globally, this unique curriculum promises to be an important part of an education that successfully meets the needs of our world in the 21st century.
- Website: http://robotics.coe.uga.edu
- Research Faculty: Ike Choi, Roger Hill, TJ Kopcha, John Mativo
- Doctoral Researchers: Jasmine Choi, Swagata Das, Jennifer McGregor, Ceren Ocak,
Jeonghun Oh, Yingxiao Qian, Katie Walters
- Recent Graduates: Dr. Seungki Shin
- Former Contributors: Emily Hodge, Brian Way
- Affiliate Faculty: Youngkwon Bae (Korea), Shelly Hong (Arizona State University)
- Dissemination Partners:
o Barrow County & Jackson County School System (Georgia, USA)
o Central China Normal University (China)
o Development for Freedom International (Haiti)
o e3empower (Tanzania)
o Funazucar (Honduras)
o Institute for Lifelong Learning, Kyunggi Do (S. Korea)
- Development Partners:
o RoboRobo Co., Ltd.
o GlobePoint Co., Ltd.